Although our state is facing unprecedented challenges, UnaSource Surgery Center is still here for you and your loved ones.
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and team is our #1 priority, we are taking many precautions to protect all those who enter our center. We have implemented the following guidelines to help ensure a safe environment for our patients, visitors, and team members:
1. Anyone who enters the center will be screened.
2. Masks will be provided and are expected to be worn. Wearing your own cloth mask is great too!
3. Patient arrival times will be staggered in order to minimize the wait times and the number of people in the lobby.
4. Each patient will be admitted to their own private room right after registering at the front desk.
5. Furniture placement has been redesigned to provide a safer environment.
6. Patient education information will be available online.
7. We have increased and enhanced environmental cleaning throughout the day within the center. Carpet and upholstered furniture will be sanitized regularly.
We are committed to revising our processes as necessary in response to evolving information and best practice guidelines from our professional organizations and accrediting agencies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email.