Class Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: UnaSource Conference Room, Lower Level
4550 Investment Dr
Troy, MI 48098
UnaSource offers a joint replacement class for patients and any support person/family member who will be helping patients recover after surgery. The class will include a tour of UnaSource Surgery Center and an opportunity to have your questions answered.
The class will also cover:
- How to prepare for your surgery
- What to expect on your day of surgery
- What your recovery plan at home will involve
- Medications to take prior to surgery
- The pain pump that may be used to keep you comfortable after your surgery
- Exercises that your surgeon may advise you to complete after surgery
Note: If you were given a UnaSource Surgery Center Total Replacement Guide or downloaded it from this website, please bring it along.
Register for Classes
You must be an exiting patient to register.